Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh how I love thee...

I want to share my love for 2 things in this post.

First JEGGINGS!
wikipedia is gonna define it for us.

Jeggings are leggings which are styled to look like tight denim jeans.[1]
Jeggings were brought on by the resurgence in style of skinny jeans in the mid- to late-2000s, when a higher demand for even tighter style of pant came about.[2] Since jeggings are typically made of a denim/spandex blend, they are often worn on their own as opposed to under a skirt or dress. Some jeggings have zip-flies and pockets, while others just have an elastic waistband and no pockets.
With respect to material, jeggings fall into two main categories:
Jeggings that are legging material made to look like denim with fake pockets and belt loops; and
Jeggings that are a true cross between denim and legging material. "Denim jeggings" are essentially a denim fabric with the elasticity of a legging.
The latter are more similar to skinny jeans than the former. Some designers call "denim jeggings" pull-on jeans rather than jeggings.






My roommate Courtney last semester introduced me to the Jegg. She bought them and wore them for a week straight, even slept in them. So over Thanksgiving break I decided that I just had to experience this amazingness for myself. I bought a pair and NEVER wanna take them off!
They aren't the gross super thin super tight leggings that resemble jeans... they are jeans that are soooo comfy that I wear days in a row.
They are great with heels, flats, flipflops and (in Idaho) boots!
I'm in love with my Jeggings!
The second thing I love right now is my poor roommate Hailey. She fell down some stairs and sprained her ankle pretty bad and has been on crutches since tuesday. Classes started Wednesday and poor criple Hailey had to hobble all over campus :(
Last night we took a trip to Walmart and since she is a cripple she took the scooter! haha


Let me tell ya she looked GOOOOOD on the scooter! and she was just a wizzin past all the other Walmart shoppers like a pro.


I was eatin' her dust, until it started beeping then promptly died.
Back to hobbling
p.s. If anybody who reads this and also reads Al's blog I just wanna say that we are best friends and share a brain :)

0 comments: