Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let me tell you about this girl!


Finally introducing to the bloggin world Hailey!
Full name: Hailey Suzanne Warwood
From: Battle Mountain, Nevada

This is her second semester here and the second being my roommate and she doesn't know what she wants to major in yet.

Here are some of her favorites:


Color: blue
Food: anything homemade (nothing with cheese ;) hehe)
Movie: Yes man
Music: all of my music lol
Feature: Eyes
Type of cereal: captain crunch
Talents: playing the piano, dancing, getting awesome grades


Lets get a little deeper now…

What makes her happy: Dancing and good company, fun things, outside, Kaylee
Why did you come to BYUi: “nowhere else seemed right”
What scares you?: “failure, insects close to my face, being strangled”
What has been on your mind lately?: “choosing a major, and having to write this stupid synthesis”
Beauty product you can’t live without: eyeliner, mascara, and coverup
Hardest choice you’ve had to make: “to brush off people who were rude to me in high school and not dwell on it”
Greatest accomplishment: “being my high school valedictorian, my art rewards, and surviving my first semester of college”


If I could describe her in a few words it would be that she is a girl who makes me laugh, doesn’t like to push her drawers in ;), a dancin’ fool, and I’m so glad we got stuck together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She doesn't like cheese?
Who is this freak you live with?

Kaylee Mariah said...

haha she is lactose intolerant. she loves cheese it just hates her