Friday, January 21, 2011

Let me tell you about this girl!

So my Mom was asking me about my new roommates so I decided I would have a little interview with each of them and make them a spot-light on my blog the next couple days! First I'm gonna introduce you to my roommate Karen!



Full Name: Karen John Nasso Yarinakis
She is From: Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania Africa
Languages she knows: Swahili, English, French

She’s been here at BYU- Idaho for 2 semesters and is off track working now she works for the library and is an early morning custodian on campus.

Major: International Studies, minor in French

Here is some of her favorites!
Color: “I love purple, black, gray, blue, and white”
Food: “Uh-uhh I can’t choose, as long as its edible”
Type of Music: R &B, Hip-hop, and some Country
Feature about herself: Everything!
Cereal: Honey bunches of oats
Talents: “Sleeping, and that is it.”

Lets get a little deeper now…
What makes you happy? “As long as everyone around me is happy, I’m happy.”
Why did you come to BYU-I? “I wanted to go to a church school, BYU provo was my first choice but I ended up coming up here. My sister graduated here and I want to follow her legacy”
What scares you? Snakes, spiders, and death
What has been on your mind lately? My family back home
Beauty product you can’t live without: deodorant
Hardest choice you’ve had to make: “It was either to leave home and come to school here or stay home and take a long time to graduate there.”
Greatest accomplishment: “There’s so many I could fill up a hundred pages.” haha

If I could describe Karen in one word it would be Happy 24/7

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're awesome Kaylee. I love you.