Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let me tell you about this girl!

Let me introduce you to my roommate Joanie!

Full Name: Joan Marie Panganiban
She is From: Redding, California and St. George, Utah
This is her second semester here at BYU-I
Major: Exercise Physiology

Here is some of her favorites!

Color: Yellow
Food: “whatever I’m in the mood for"
Type of Music: country
Movie: Pride and Prejudice
Feature about herself: “my eyes and smile”
Cereal: frosted shredded wheat
Talents: singing, playing the piano

Lets get a little deeper now…

What makes her happy: The sun, flowers, smiles, exercise, food, and singing
Why did you come to BYUi: “I’ve always wanted to come here, I love the spirit here.”
What scares you?: Heights, puke, change, contention, losing people
What has been on your mind lately?: “my career choice, and my brother coming home from his mission. I finally get my brother back!”
Beauty product you can’t live without: Mouse, Gel, and Hairspray
Hardest choice you’ve had to make: “Finally ending it with McKay, giving him up.”
Greatest accomplishment: “Running a half marathon and competing in the Ivins City Princess Pageant”
If I could describe her in a few words it would be that she is such a sweetheart who cares genuinely about everybody around her

0 comments: