Wednesday, January 12, 2011

hEARt BreaK iCe CreaM

This people, is my best friend! my bestie, my bility, my shmorgan, my favorite!

She's been having a real hard week so i am dedicating this blog to her!
So there is this boy (and it may or may not be all because of me that they met in 2008 ;))
and he is her best friend!

Well he's going on his mission to ALBANIA on the 19th!
I know it's gonna be so hard Morgan (believe me i know) but everything will be alright and the time will fly by i swear! I love you and I know he does too!


But for now feel free to stuff your face with all the icecream that you want and I will be happy to stuff my face with you even all the way in Idaho if you need me to ;) lol

John 16:33

"I have told you these things so that in me you will have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have over come the world!"

1 comments:

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

I bawled like a baby reading this! thank you so much for being the best bestie a girl could ask for!!!
i love you misses!