Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let me tell you about this girl!

Let me tell you about my roommate Savannah!


Full name: Savannah Kelley Thorpe
She is from: Madison, Mississippi
1 semester down off track now working at the plasma center pricking fingers!





Here's some of her favorites!





Color: hot pink, anything bright
Food: dip-n-dots
Movie: Grease
Music: country and hip-hop
Feature: “I like my teeth, I’m pretty happy with them… I had braces twice that’s why I’m happy with them”
Type of cereal: "Coco puffs, seriously I could eat those everyday”
Talents: “Gymnastics and telling jokes” haha

Future kid names?: Hazel, Piper, Sadie, Stella, and Georgia
Me: do you have any boy names?
Sav: no, i'm only having girls. haha

Lets get a little deeper now…
What makes her happy:
“Clothes, anything pink, my family, and making other people laugh”
Why did you come to BYUi: “Well I lived in Preston, ID when I was younger, I wanted to go to a church school, and one that wasn’t too big.”
What scares you?: “Being 40 and not married, scary movies, and being on an elevator.”
What has been on your mind lately?: “What I’m going to do with my life whether I’m going to go to hair school or something here”
Beauty product you can’t live without: Foundation
Hardest choice you’ve had to make: “Have I ever had to make hard choices?” lol
Greatest accomplishment: “Doing JR Miss and being able to drive a stick shift.”






If I could describe her in a few words it would be that she is hilarious and so fun to be with!





“Well my finger thinks you’re awkward!”

0 comments: