Thursday, February 4, 2010

I should be studying...

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Dinner. Rice and chicken

2.Where was your profile picture taken? The bathroom at the movies lol
.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? Ya. i got halfway through medium level and stopped

4.Name someone who made you laugh today. Jacob Miller!

5.How late did you stay up last night and why? Ya lol watching Tyra!

6. If you could move anywhere else would you? I would move to BYU provo or Idaho. I need to find a man! ;) lol

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Um....I don't think so. I'll put it on my to do list!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Katie!

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yeah, its hard to have an honest, just friend relationship afterward but it is possible.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Ehh... I'd rather have root beer

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Christmas Eve...

12. Who took your profile picture? Morgan

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Myself lol. So i could get a second opinion on some new clothes

14. Was yesterday better than today? No. Today was better cause i talked to Joey on the phone in the first time in forever!!

15. Could you live a day without TV? Yes. Unless it's tuesday or wednesday. AMERICIAN IDOL!

16. Are you upset about anything? Upset? No I am fine :)

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Always always worth it. They put you one step closer to finding "the one" :)

18. Are you a bad influence? Only when Dallin told on me for kissing my boyfriend at school when he got caught with PDA lol

19. Night out or night in? Night out!!! With my girls!

20. What items could you not go without during the day? My phone. flashdrive. car. laptop. ipod!

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Jordan when she had Aubree

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Yes! it's a good movie. from Jacob

23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's pretty great. I'm starting to be my best friend back :)

24. Do you hate anyone? Texas

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages? ... lol

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? 1,000%

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, that seems like so long ago now

28. What song is stuck in your head? The spongebob song. It's on the tv right now lol

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? idk, i would be too scared to look who was there lol

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? yea

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? School. Nails done. Dear John. Camp? GNO.

32. Do you think too much or too little? my dad thinks too little lol. he swears i have blonde roots!

33. Do you smile a lot? All day long! .. most days

4 comments:

Unknown said...

24. Do you hate anyone? Texas

Haha, don't we all! I'm super excited about our girls night. Btw, we have lots to talk about!

Kaylee Mariah said...

i know! i mean that state is just way too big for me and crazy and ugly and it just has serious problems.. especially these past summers! lol

Unknown said...

I totally agree. Nothing good comes from Texas. It's lame, the people are lame, and it's an ugly "state"...!

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

haha i agree 100%!!!!