Sunday, February 28, 2010

BYU??

I've been trying to decide what I want to do next year for school. I could apply for OTA school, Nursing school at Baptist, or go to BYU or BYU-I...
Last night it hit me that I really really want to go to BYU!
I think that it's gonna be so great for me to be surrounded by sooo many people that share my same beliefs (that's hard to come by here in Arkansas), and possibly meet that lucky guy ;) I'm so stoaked! Plus getting out of the house and on my own isn't too bad either!

I applied last night from 11 something to 2 something in the morning online! (it's a long process!) I had Autumn on the phone the whole time helping me lol.
When I got online I found out that the deadline for applications for transfer students in March 1st! Which is TOMORROW!
I found out where I wanna go right in time! lol
So I filled out all the forms online, wrote 2 essays ( thanks Autumn ;) ), then today at church Bishop and President Moline from our stake had to fill out some paperwork for me and I have to get that sent by tomorrow along with my transcripts from high school and ASU.
It's been a stressful weekend for sure! I just gotta make sure I make it to the post office on time!


On another note: Anatomy and Phisiology is sooooo hard!!!! The class average for our last test was 26%!!!! It's a little ridiculous!

~*Peace and Blessings!*~

2 comments:

Emma Helene said...

You are going to love it! I think that applying to BYU is really great and I can tell it's what you truely want and that's all that matters!

p.s. I'll miss you tho :(

Unknown said...

You will love going to school where people believe the same things you do, trust me! I'm happy you decided to go to BYU :)

I'm already planning on how I'm gonna buy a plane ticket and come see you on my spring break next year! My second trip to Utah! (or first to Idaho!)