Sunday, February 7, 2010

Great Weekend!

So this weekend was awesome!


After class on friday Autumn picked me up at ASU and took me to her dorm at Harding. We youtubed and facebooked until Morgan got there a couple hours later. After she got there we all went to Colten's which was very interesting... We sat behind this pretty cute guy who kept turning around and staring at us! and not like a quick glance, it was like...


stare... stare... stare... stare


it was very awkward, but we were giggling the whole time lol. Eventually he actually got up and sat at our table next to Autumn. If you don't know Autumn she is a very blunt, and sarcastic person. So it was funny. He ended up getting all of our names and numbers (thanks to morgan lol)


Then we went to "Dear John" which was packed! and we had to sit on the floor the whole time. I had to stand up a few times to wake my butt up lol

The movie was really good! It was sad though, i shed a few tears.


It really got me thinking about my past relationship... "eventually time always runs out" It was just sad, I wish I knew all the answers to why, but sometimes it's best not to know all the answers... i guess.

anways, we went to burger king afterwards for a long over-due icee! Stayed up till about two talking about memories from school, stupid boys and their stupid choices, and summer plans.




This summer Autumn is coming with me to Utah to visit my Uncle's family and then in July we're going to Florida with all the girls (and my parents.. bleh lol jk).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a very interesting night! But so much fun :) And my first time to sit on the floor at the movies.

I'm really excited about Utah!!

p.s. nice quote