Monday, February 8, 2010

if all the SNOWFLAKES were CANDY BARS and MILKSHAKES...

OH WHAT A SNOW THAT WOULD BE!
am i still in Arkansas?? you can't tell b/c of how much it's snowing!

here are some pictures of God's beautiful, snowy creations!










love... this is actually a lot bigger than it looks. It's like as wide as our driveway

































I woke up this morning at 5 to my school calling saying ASU was closed today. Everything outside is covered in white! and it hasn't stopped all day!!! I have a feeling that this isn't gonna be the only day school is closed.































1 comments:

Unknown said...

We have so much snow here in Searcy too! It's still snowing.

Your pictures are really cute!

I really hope class is cancelled tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be. :)