Monday, February 15, 2010

Meet one of my best friends!

Morgan and I are going to be celebrating our 12th friendaversary soon and she has ALWAYS been there for me!
Morgan is crazy, fun, loves ice cream! and loves disney channel and one tree hill!
Some nick names I have for her:
Bility, Misses, and Shmorgan

Full Name:




Major?
Education... maybe Psychology





What scares you?
Being alone.



What has been on your mind lately?

My boyfriend! (I approve of this one! lol)





Beauty product you can't live without?

Powder!




Hardest choice you've had to make.

Letting go of the past... nuff said.





Greatest accomplishment?

Graduating High School




Describe yourself in 1 word:

She's my best friend for a reason!

1 comments:

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

awww misses! I love it!
Your the bestest friend I could ever ask for!