Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crusty Crust Lips I Got!

While waiting for our food at FUDRUCKERS my family got a little crazy lol. Go watch this video where we got this from now if you haven't seen it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI
oh, i gotta put on some lipstick cuz these CRUSTY CRUST LIPS I GOT
Oh, I can't find my lil, my lil, my lil LIP BALM

My LipBalm!


ugh, he thinks it's over, it ain't over... STAY ON YOUR SIDE! DON'T HIT ME!


You'll understand after you watch it! lol Shayna thought that it was kinda embarrassing taking pictures of our crusty crusts so she didn't participate lol. She might have been right!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

BAHAHA! I wish I could have seen all of this in person!

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

Bahaha I laughed so hard looking at and reading this! Y'all crack me up! Gotta love Glozel! bahaha!

Emma Helene said...

omg! this is great! haha i love the pics!

The Spradlin Family said...

You could also have crusty crust lips here in Utah if you want. I mean really...it's not that much further of a drive than Branson ;)

Miss you guys!!!!!

Duke said...

mmhmm... :)