Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Idk why I wrote "snow" in the snow, because obviously that's what it is lol
snow angel!!!

Shayna rolled down the hill lol


Dancing in the snow! :)









So outside it's a big, white, beautiful mess! On top of the layer of ice is a couple inches of snow, and I'm pretty sure it's still coming down. It's pretty to look at but wayy to cold to be out there in it! The magic lasted about 20 minutes and then i was done lol.
I'm glad ASU was closed today cuz I had a lot more studying to do before my 2 tests that were supposed to be today. Now I have 3 tests monday and that's no fun!
I should probably get off this computer and start studying! I hope yall had a great snow day! (if you're in Arkansas lol)











2 comments:

Amanda Morgan* :) said...

I LOVE the picture of you dancing in the snow! its so facebook profile pic material! Its funny cuz i took one just like that today too! lol

Unknown said...

haha, I love how you spelled 'snow' in the snow! I'm glad that in college we don't have to make up snow days..it makes them that much more enjoyable!