Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Michael Obsession...



Alright... so i have a small obsession with Michael Jackson! If you know me at all you should know this fact lol. It all started a couple of years ago when I learned the Thriller dance on this website. http://www.thrilltheworld.com/


It's got like 40 videos breaking down the dance for you with voice commands to help you out while you're learning it. Like "shoulder step, shoulder step, booty bounce and booty bounce, swim together swim jump... left hip left hip right hip in out, turn rawr turn rawr turn, a shaka and an upa a shaka and an upa"


So ever since then when I was somewhere where there was music playin I would request MJ and dance haha! I even did it in front of the whole school during our senior night, halloween pep rally!


I also love all his other songs! "Blame it on the Boogie," "I'll be There," "Billie Jean," "Smooth Criminal"... actually I would have to list them all cuz they're all my favorites! I went to the "This Is It" MJ movie and bought my tickets online like a month early! I know you probably think I'm crazy, but don't judge me!


Here are some pictures proving the extent of my obsession!






Team Michael!

At the Halloween Dance at ASU


Church New Years party



A parking lot lol




Sonic! lol





Youth Conference






The Pep Rally!







Band trips








New Years party









Halloween Dance










Morgan's house, performing for the family!











Youth Confrence












Dressing rooms


Check out that website! It's so much fun, I know you'll love it!













2 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE ME SOME MJ!!! :D
I taught the Thriller Dance to my Adult Hip Hop Class & we're doing it in our "Dancing through the Decades" Dance Recital in May. I'll record it and post it on here for ya! :D

Its after midnight, something evil's lurking in the dark...

Unknown said...

Haha, I am very aware of this obsession! When he died you were the first person I thought of!