Thursday, January 14, 2010

Somethin' Nifty...

I thought I would put some artwork/crafty-work on la bloga (haha that's spanish!) I'm not near as good as my brothers or my mom, but I love doin it! ENJOY!
Me. 2008




MY SWEET CHANGE JAR I MADE


the castle i made in paper structures class, MY GIRLS AND I ARE PRINCESSES!


candle holder from paper structures. with my "non-cliche" heart



forgot what this one is called.. i'll call it blame it on tha boogie!




My picture i drew when i was 10! I totally won a ribbin for this one.





Mickey with a little girl. 2008






Sad girl. 2009







My goal :) 2009








BUTTERFLIES! with watercolors 2010









This is me! when i was young with my Grandma's wedding dress 2010 (Actually today)



"The object of art is to crystalize emotion into thought and then fix it into form" - Delsarte









5 comments:

Emma Helene said...

ur truely amazing! i love ur art and im so glad u put it up!! one of these days i want a kaylee duke original! something crazy lol. i miss u and love u!

The Spradlin Family said...

Great drawings!! I love them!

Unknown said...

You're so good Kaylee! I love the castle you did in paper structures! So cute!

And I love your "goal" one :) Very pretty.

Kaylee Mariah said...

thanks guys! emma, i'll totally make you a kaylee duke original lol

RAWLS said...

Hey Kaylee, thanks for the great comment on my blog!! Keep in touch!