Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...




Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings


These are a few of my favorite things!

........


My brother, The missionary


My Brother, the artist!



My beautiful sister




My Family: I wouldn't be who I am today without them.


They will always be there for me no matter what!



My Besties! : My 4 bestfriends, Morgan, Autumn, Emma, and Katie. We've been through everything and i know that we will still be best friends in 50 years. All of the laughs, tears, late nights, school lunches, working together, getting our nails done, and just being there whenever we needed them. I love you girls!



My Phone! ... You won't find me anywhere without it!



My shows: Monk (even though it's over the reruns are still amazing), and American Idol. I have other favorites these are just the ones I watch almost religiously lol






Doing mine and other peoples nails: I love getting creative!




Dancing! I love to dance! It's so much fun! Never taken a real class but I've always wanted to


When the dog bites, when the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember

My favorite things!

Then I don't feel so bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!
And believe it or not, my post was going to be called the same thing! haha, glad I changed it!

Kaylee Mariah said...

haha me too!