Monday, January 4, 2010

Mom said to blog about it...

So... my 4 best friends and i are trying to plan a trip to go to Florida this summer. and my parents are the ones raining on our parade. they had the great idea that they could come with us! how exciting! ... um no! they even offered to drive the mini van and be are chaperone/ chauffeur... haha they're so funny. ... um double no!!!

mom thinks that she's doing this because she loves me and my friends. that's not true. we will all be finished with our first year of college. i'd say we are grown enough and responsible enough to take a 4 day trip on our own. they actually want to ruin my life... and no mom you most defiently have not won the "greatest mom award".

let me live let me be free let me make my own mistakes...

anyways mom said for me to blog about it, cuz she didn't wanna talk about it anymore so i did.

they still have time to change their minds... and i'll make sure of it that they do! ;)



*peace and blessings.. peace and blessings* haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you will most definitely have to work on them because you are going! I won't have it any other way.

I'm glad you're writing in your blog! :)

p.s. glozell would be proud.

Kaylee Mariah said...

We love you Kaylee and we love your girlfriends. It would be fun to take a trip to Florida, and I would have loved to do that as a girl too. The world is a different place and although I trust you and think you are growing up into a fine, beautiful person, there are unseen dangers both physical and spiritual that are out there. We could help you have a good time and be safe. We wouldn't be looking over your shoulder all the time, we'd just be close by if you needed us. Anyway, no robbers, drug guys, date rapers, monsters, or other uglies are going to get at my girl or her girls. We love you. We'll talk about it again soon. ok? Just live right and keep us informed until your grown up ok? Big Hugs!!! Love, Your Mean Mom

Kaylee Mariah said...

just to clarify mom wrote that last comment... and i say "i am grown up!"

Unknown said...

Well I say if that's the only way you can come with us, then your parents can come! (Even if we are mature & old enough to go alone)

:)