Monday, May 31, 2010

Here's some pictures from my 19th birthday!


I got a Ukulele and a webcam. I love both!
and i'm learning how to play Halo by Beyonce on the Uke now. Check out my Youtube channel to watch some of my videos at kayleemorganful

We had to sit outside on the porch because our dang electricity went out right before the party started due to lightening. This is Sarah, Shayna, Me, and Morgan. Autumn came too on her break!


Blowin' out candles! Mom made the cake, I swear she is the best


My date, Tyler, for my brithday dinner with friends



So happy I'm finally 19 and everybody was singing to me!!!!
Mother nature also brought me a lovely present on my birthday, I could have done without. I thought this was a hillarious video and exactally how I feel about my period lol. Enjoy!
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that video! Cracks me up everytime. Happy-being-19! I'm glad I got to come on my break :)

Our Happy Family said...

Love the video!!! Oh and tell your mom she can make my birthday cake anytime she wants to, it doesn't even have to be my birthday....that looked yummy!!!