Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I opened the mailbox...

..and found a letter addressed to me from my brother Cody! Everybody was telling me to OPEN IT! so I did and started reading, but after the first sentence I started crying and couldn't finish it. Right after Cody said "you were seriously one of my best friends in high school, I don't know where I'd be without you." I couldn't read anymore and Dad finished it. At the bottom he drew a pretty sweet picture, typical Cody has to draw on everything lol. On the back he wrote his testimony and I'm gonna share it with yall.

"Kaylee, I tell you I know that there is
a God. He loves us and wants us to learn. I bare testimony
that Joseph
Smith is a prophet and the Book of
Mormon is true. We have God's actual
authority still on the
Earth. How cool is that?! Read from the scriptures
every day and encourage Shayna and Dallin to as well. Pray always. Ask God
if the Book of
Mormon is true. I promise if you will keep on doing that God
will manifest the truth to you over and over. I say
that in the name of
Jesus Christ, our
Savior, amen."





The Picture Cody drew at the bottom of my letter! The hills of Wales.. look for Cody, Elder Brown, golden investigator, a castle, sheepZILLA, and Waldo lol

Cody and his current companion, Elder Brown


A castle in Wales


Cody's flat! I'm not sure which one is actually his

3 comments:

Emma Helene said...

Aw! That is so sweet!

Unknown said...

So sweet!!

Sara said...

I never thought I would see anyone taller than Cody...Elder Brown must be pretty tall...but then again...anyone is tall compared to me...LOL!