Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photo Challenge

Ok so i'm going to take a 30 day "photo challenge!" i know yall are excited lol





Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts



  1. I like to take crazy pictures like this.
  2. I go to BYU-Idaho and i love it!
  3. My occupation right now is at the Plasma Center. That's right i'm selling my body for $50 a week lol
  4. There's this boy in England who i think is pretty cute :)
  5. I have 4 of the best friends a girl could ask for
  6. I'm learning to play the guitar!
  7. Anatomy and Philology 2 is kicking my butt, hard core
  8. I'm kindof obsessive with countdowns. 35 days till i leave Rexburg for home. 36 days till Joey's birthday. 80 days till my birthday. 84 days till Joey's one year. 101 days till Florida. 204 days till Cody gets home. 450 days till Joey comes home.
  9. One Tree Hill might possibly be the best show on the planet.
  10. I love avoiding studying by blogging instead :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for this. You better blog for the next 29 days, haha!
#5 - agreed
#8 - me too! It's ridiculous.
#9 - Amen.
#10 - It's Saturday. You're allowed to avoid studying on Saturday's.