Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 3. This one's easy!

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


One Tree Hill
My sweet friend Autumn and fellow clarinet player, every day in band, all through high school, would tell me about what was going on in One Tree Hill and that i looked like Hailey. Even though I never had watched it i knew exactly what was going on in the very dramatized plot. Finally the summer of 2009 my friends got me to start watching it. I had a lot of catching up to do so that summer i watched seasons 1-6 all on my laptop with borrowed DVD's. Thanks to Autumn i am now hooked and get my roommates hooked on this amazing show!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I so remember telling you about everything that was happening! You would get so into it and you didn't even watch it! haha! When you get home we're so having a marathon night! :)