Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Airplane, Temple Square, Babystitting

Friday, June 10th

I got on an airplane for the first time ever. Final destination: Salt Lake City, Utah with a connecting flight in Memphis.

Our first flight was 45 minutes late so when we got to the Memphis airport we had to RUN to our gate and almost missed the flight!


Saturday morning was my cousin Jessica's baptism. Jessica, Tyler, and Samantha sang a primary song together.



After a brunch at the house with all the family Autumn and I had a date!
My friends, Andrew and Bryce picked us up to show us Temple Square. After tours of everything we walked in the rain to the car and got dinner at Cafe Rio and In and Out Burger. Then we went to the guys apartment to watch movies.







Sunday after church Kevin and Carli took Danny to the airport and Autumn and i babysat. I played "man-eating plant" with the girls while Tyler made videos of his feet on Autumn's phone.







0 comments: