Tuesday, April 20, 2010

STRESSSSSSED!



I hate the end of semesters! Its getting closer and closer till finals so all my professors are piling on the work! I wonder if they like get together and laugh at us, the students, while we squirm to get everything done?!




I only have classes on MWF so i only have 6 days left that I have to take that drive to ASU Beebe. On these last 6 days I have to






  • Turn in Ch. 4 access homework (hate this program)


  • Turn in a 12 slide powerpoint about anything (not too bad)


  • Study my butt off for A&P Cranial Nerves, Autonomic Nervous System, and Spinal Cord


  • Memorize all 65 different muscles in the human body where they are and their action


  • Get ready for a test on access


  • Sociology final (probably the only one I'm not freaking out about)


  • English research paper (with a new teacher and new style. RIP Dr. Jackson)


  • English final


  • A&P final


  • Micro. Apps final


  • Concepts of Fitness (online) final


AHHHHHHHHH.... I really just wanna scream.




Yesterday I got to go fishing with my Dad and sister and that helped me relieve some stress.. Oh and I have the best Dad in the world who put all the crickets on my hook and got the fish off for me! He's great :)


0 comments: