Friday, June 10, 2011

Whatever, I'm eating cheesefries.





I've been going crazy on this stupid diet and like Regina George, I really wanna loose 3 pounds. After 2 1/2 weeks of eating special K for breakfast, skim milk, meal replacement bars for lunch, a reasonably healthy dinner, and then 8pm happens.. I am HUNGRY! and this nasty little hungry monster keeps yelling at me to go into the fridge, get that spinach dip and the corn chips. Now the 4 miles i ran/walked mean nothing.


Tomorrow I am more then determined to not cheat at all! I will not have anything dripping with sweet goodness and nothing crispy or deep fried. I will have a salad. bleh.


Dieting is so lame, but my modest butt will look good on the beach next week!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaylee Duke, I can't believe you. You could have eaten carrots and spinach dip, ya know.

Savannah said...

Hey Cutie! I miss you! You don't need to diet you already have a stinkin cute bod :)... oh p.s.--I blogged! Yea!