Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Another Great Day at BYU-Idaho"...

President Clark always says this at the beginning of devotional every tuesday and these past 2 days that has actually been a true statement! It's been in the mid 30's, no snow, and the sun is just a shining!


Yesterday was Valentine's and we woke up to this

Someone "heartattacked" us aww how sweet. Oh look it's from sweet ol apartment 106, the lovely girls right undernieth us that we've never met before. Lets look a little closer shall we?
We wanted to bring them cookies or something for being SO sweet!

But this was the real reason for the construction paper hearts. "Roses are red, Violets are blue remember to be quiet but we still love you" No cookies for them and we are gonna have a wild dance party located directly above apartment 206 very soon! haha
We thought about repling by writing them a little note saying:
"Roses are red, violets are blue we'll jump even louder just to annoy you"
Then my mom suggested this one:
"Roses are red, camels are tan we will try the best we can"

The rest of my Valentine's was so good! Seriously I didn't expect to get anything but I got so many sweets!
I was surprised by my friend Enoisa who sent me a big cookie and chocolate covered pretzels.
My visiting teachers brought me a Card and little debbie snacks.
and my AMAZING Daddy sent me roses and a gift card for the grocery store out here!

and then of course for FHE we decorated sugar cookies to give away to people for the holiday and I may or may not have eaten every other cookie I decorated.... lol

Starting today (after I finish my last Valentine sweet haha) I'm going on a sugar strike!

0 comments: