Thursday, December 30, 2010

18,718,193.78 seconds


so... Joey (my missionary) has been gone for




18,718,193.78 seconds!
311,969.90 minutes!
5,199.50 hours!
216.65 days!
30.95 weeks!
7.10 months!




AND!!! is exactally 30% done with his mission!


This is HUGE people, HUGE!


I got an email from him today and this is a part of what it said.... (happiest moment of my life when i read it!)



"so i tell everyone that your my girlfriend and i want to be official as well. so kaylee will you be official with me? haha and be my girlfriend. i'm sorry thats so lame over the email but its the best i can do lol."


I am the luckiest girl alive!!! Only 16.86 months left to wait, then he will be home with me!


I tried dating other people and it just never worked out... they were all lame. Well not lame.. but not Joey. I am done dating other people and I am going to wait for Joey to come home! I feel so good about this decision, it's the right thing to do! I LOVE ELDER JOEY LEE BROWN!


It's gonna be 100% worth it!

0 comments: