Friday, September 3, 2010

Chapter 1: My New Life

I'm blogging from my Aunt and Uncle's house in Mapelton, Utah, a stop on my way to BYU-Idaho! My Dad and I drove up here with all of my belongings in the back of his truck wrapped in a tarp and bungee chord-ed. The last 24 hours were full of Rockstar energy drinks, sunflower seeds, and loud music (and even louder singing lol)

The trip starts in good ole Arkansas






Then through Oklahoma with the cowboy/indian decorated EVERYTHING!


Looong, flat Kansas






Beautiful Colorado, except we couldn't enjoy any of it cuz pitch black the whole time







FINALLY, it was a happy moment to be in Utah! (I love this state)



Utah's sunrise :)

Sunday we will be on our way to Rexburg where I'll be moving into my new apartment with 5 other roomies! I'm very excited to meet all of them!

3 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Yay! You're gonna have a wonderful year!!! I'm so excited for you (especially since you'll only be about 5 hours from me-yay again!)!
And, I'm so happy you're blogging from my family room :) Love you!

PS-great title for your post. Where ever did you get that idea from?!?!

Unknown said...

Wish I was with you! I don't like that your "new life" is so far away :(

I'm thinking that I will for sure have to come visit!

Sara said...

What an awesome adventure! Take advantage of EVERYTHING that is Rexburg offers, especially things which will strengthen your testimony.