Friday, March 12, 2010

Update on me :)

Soooo...... i'm at school now during my 3 1/2 hour break!! and i'm so bored. Fridays are my long days but it's not too bad cuz i go to Zumba class with my friend Jake from 1-2 and that's fun! Zumba is a dance/workout class.

I just found out I got into BYU Idaho! I'm very excited, waiting on Provo still. I'm going to miss everybody here though! Like seriously i've got this GREAT circle of best friends that i don't wanna leave behind! Morgan, Autumn, Emma, and Katie. Like seriously most of them i've seen almost every day for the past 12 years! It's gonna be crazy going somewhere where i don't know hardly anybody. But i'm so excited about being surrounded by people with my same crazy high standards! lol

I'm so glad it's Friday, it's gonna be a great weekend! I'll tell you all about it later :)

*Peace and Blessings*

"Whatever you want to do, do it. There are only so many tomorrows"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO I'm:

excited
sad
worried

about you leaving. Excited because it's your dream, sad because your my best friend(since the 2nd grade!) and worried that we'll drift apart & things won't be the same (Pants will wash..ya know?)

I love you!

Kaylee Mariah said...

I'm really worried we're gonna drift apart too. but we can't let that happen! we can scype, talk, and txt everyday!

The Spradlin Family said...

Yay! Closer to me!