Monday, June 15, 2009

GRADUATION!!!

On May 16th 2009... was the first day of the rest of my life! High school was amazing for me... i'm never gonna forget all of the memories and crazy times... and i made the best friends anyone could ever ask for. and i'm sure we'll still be friends for a very long time. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
my best girlfriends... Morgan, Katie, Autumn, Emma and I... we finally made it group hug!

graduation dinner at old chicago with my family and chantelle and joey

my new laptop!! whoop whoop!


me striking a pose



all of my family minus shayna




me and my big brother cody... he's so awesome i love him





me and the other guy i love :)






my family after graduation!







so freakin happy!








my most bestest friend in the whole wide world, morgan, she's always there :)









me and joey!










oh my gosh! i can't believe i'm finally graduated! This is kinda ridiculous!












4 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

Congratulations on graduating!!!

Kate said...

CONGRATS on your new freedom! You LOVE college!!!

Kaylee Mariah said...

thank you :)

Jax said...

Hooray for you!!! We are so proud of you, Kaylee. You are a really amazing girl, and you'll do great things. Wish we could be there to hug you!! Thanks for posting all the pics of your fam, it makes us so homesick for all of you! Love you guys.