Sunday, January 4, 2009

let's go...GNO... it's a girls night

Girls Night Out with my besties Morgan and Autumn, spending our last free night of our last christmas break together! We went and ate at Colten's and then went to UCA's pretty water fountain and took these pictures and then went to Chick-fil-a for shakes!.. probably one of the best nights ever!
me and autumn sitting on the fountain
all three of us

lol idk ...


stike a pose!



my siloute, bein crazy




all of us, very cool picture!






3 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Enjoy this time and have fun with your friends! I miss you and I hope to see you soon. Take care, and have a great last part of your SENIOR year. Love you!
Love, Carli

Our Happy Family said...

It looks like you have some fun times with your friends. There is nothing like having a girls night.

Jax said...

Oh how these days go too quickly. You make me miss my girls from back in the day. You're so lucky to have such great friends, it makes all the difference in the world. LOOKIN' FINE IN 09!!