Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow day and cookies :)

all the cookies that me mom and shayna made
cutting them out

lol me sledding down the hill on cody's skim board lol


it was really cold



autumn and i at our christmas band concert....





it was actually an ice day.. but we still got out of school for 2 days :) it was so much fun sledding down the hills by our house .... then i made about a million sugar cookies and they turned out sooo good! i was proud of myself... and there's also a picture of me and my friend autumn at my last christmas band concert....

3 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Yay! I love it when you update your blog. Your cookies look so YUMMY!!! You look so beautiful. I miss you all and can't wait to see you-hopefully in the next few months.
Love, Carli

Kaylee Mariah said...

yay! i love it when ppl comment on my blog! lol
i can't wait to see you!

Jax said...

Yummy! I could eat all those cookies by myself, I'm not even kidding! I'm so jealous of your adventures in the snow (ice). Winter sucks in Vegas.