Friday, July 4, 2008

i LoVe AlL mY gIrLs <3

These are all my girls, Katie, Autumn, Hillary, and Morgan (Emma too but she's not in this picture)
I don't know what i would do without my girls, we're always there for each other......
Through all of the crazy girls nights, truths, tears, drama drama drama, laughing at inside jokes, band trips......
No matter what we're always there! i hope we never loose what we have!
We're not perfect, we laugh too hard, we are way too loud, and we make complete fools of ourselves but doing it together is what makes us best friends forever....
You talk it we live it, your jealous, admit it, my girls I love them, place nothing above them, to all my girls, i love you!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

its always good to have close friends like that....love ya girl

Anonymous said...

Misses this almost made me cry... like brought tears to my eyes!
I hope that we are all always best best friends! I dont know what i would do with out all of our friends!
I pinky promise even when we are old we will still be best friends!!