Sunday, June 29, 2008

I got a blog! whoop!

Hey everybody,
actually i don't think that many people are going to be reading this. it's kinda weird like i'm talking to myself or something. anyways. so i was looking around and like everybody has a blog! so i got one, i didn't want to be left out.
so this is kinda a lame first post, but i'll do more.... i'll add some pictures next time i have like 10 million! lol half of them are self portraits... lol jk

well i'll catch you cats on the flipflop!

Kaylee

4 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Yay...we are blogging buddies now! It is so cute and I LOVE the yellow flowers!
Love,
Carli

Duke said...

))))(()))(
| = = |
| o o | /------\
| [] | <==< HEY!! |
| ---- | \=====/
----------
_Dallin duke


(www.dallinman.blogspot.com)

Duke said...

wow that didnt look like i had planned!!!!!

Kate said...

Super! Now I can see your life from your own point of view. ;)
I'm adding ur blog to my page...hope ya don't mind. :D
Miss you!